Friday, October 22, 2010

Spider Pavilion

Wylie's class took a field trip yesterday to the Natural History Museum. Full disclosure: I had to leave Wylie and AJ in this spider pavilion with a teacher. If one of these things had moved (which one did) in any way toward me I would have run screaming and flailing out of the pavilion like a mad woman. When one started munching on a butterfly I had to leave. Just an observation: In September this same pavilion was the butterfly pavilion with beautiful moths and butterflies flying around. Now I know how they get rid of the butterflies and moths...
Yum. Butterfly for lunch
Just hanging on a very thin thread
Getting ready to munch on the butterfly
Taking the time to smell the roses
Way cool gourd
Wylie and AJ learning about Woolly Mammoth
Working the zoetropes to understand how humans walk
Waiting to hear the badger honey story.
Wylie's class took a field trip yesterday to the Natural History Museum.

No comments: