Monday, October 25, 2010

A date with Emma

Wylie and Emma or Emma and Wylie depending on the day. These two seem to have some connection and love of each other. I'm not sure what it is but they are kindred in some way shape or form. We met them in a small town in Los Angeles on Sunday for a bit of wonder around town fun. Some of these snaps are from inside a toy store, some from the store next door, some from just the middle of town. We had a great time. Wylie and Emma both had their moments but they are just so into each other that they try to console each other too.
Emma at the bat mobile. I wonder who she is looking at?
Wylie in the helicopter. I wonder who he is looking at? Oh right, the helicopter was on the left and the bat mobile on the right.
Contemplating the awesome slide!
Whoa Whoa There!
Get your motor running....
Head out on the highway... (commentary from them both after this was "I wish I had a motorcycle!)
Walking hand in hand with his sweetie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwww, they are so cute!