Monday, July 19, 2010

Tom's

This past week while on business on the east coast and commuting between two large mid-atlantic cities I dealt with a ton of traffic. The traffic moved until my last day of commuting when it decided to back up all around the area I needed to go. I also had to go if you know what I mean. So I called the in-laws told them I was stopping and waiting it out a bit. They were fine with it and bless my mother in law she said enjoy the shopping. So I stopped at Nordstrom's found the bathroom and then hit the shoe department. Two pairs of eco-friendly shoes later I was ready to sit in traffic again. Pair 1: Tom's The writing is "Raise IQ's not sea levels" They are made from organic cotton and for every pair purchased the company gives a pair to a child in need. Pair 2: Simple Sneakers I had a pair of these for years and loved them. Organic and recycled products. The soles are recycled tires.

No comments: