This begins Thursday night. 1. wylie fell asleep in the car at 7pm. Stayed snoring asleep while I changed his diaper and put him in pjs. I let him sleep. 2. Wylie woke up at 8:30pm. Nursed and went right back to sleep. 3. I was having massive headache and couldn't breathe through my nose. Broke down and took cold and cough medicine. (It's officially been almost two years since I took anything like that) 4. I fell sound asleep at 11pm. 5. Wylie woke up at 1am. Wyatt walked him and it didn't work. Wylie nursed in bed with me and fell asleep. 6. Wylie woke up at 4am. Nursed and fell back to sleep ON THE OUTSIDE of the BED!!!! 7. Wyatt woke up before Wylie hit the ground at 5am. Wylie woke up, rolled off the bed. I picked him up upside down and actually tried to soothe him rear end up. Took me a minute to realize he was facing the wrong direction. 8. Wylie nursed, fell asleep and started snoring. 9. I was rudely awakened by the alarm clock at 7:15am. Wylie continued to snore. 10. By the time I got out the door I was still mostly asleep and shouldn't have come into the office. 11. 7:45am: Hit a parked car with my car. 12. 8:30am. Sit in Volvo dealership waiting for shuttle to take me to work while volvo side view mirror is replaced. 13. 9:15am get to work. Realize don't have key card for bathroom or entry into building. Realize have no cash to buy food. 14. I think I need to go home and go back to sleep.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
How NOT to start your weekend
Here is how NOT to start your weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment