Thursday, February 04, 2010
My child sick, tantrum, or tired?
Wylie was happy when I picked him up from school. We talked in the car on the way home.
He wanted to watch Scooby Doo when we got home and I made it clear he could watch Ducktails or Thomas the Tank Engine but not Scooby.
I might as well have told him the world was coming to an end.
He was sniffly in the car but the full blown crying and tears came when Wyatt backed me up when we got home. Mind you I didn't say he couldn't watch something, I just said no Scooby.
Wyatt tried consoling him and that didn't work.
I finally suggested Wylie go to bed and get some rest. He walked up stairs crying the ENTIRE time but not fighting going up or resisting. I put him in bed, took off his shoes, tucked him in and waited for a protest.
He didn't.
Not a peep, not a whimper.
I went to the kitchen and started dinner .Wyatt took Holiday for a walk.
We woke him up at dinner time.
HUGE MISTAKE.
Tears and crying started immediately.
Tylenol and food revived him a bit.
He seems okay but definitely off and sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment