Friday, January 29, 2010

Things I am lusting after...

I'm so conflicted right now. I love high heels and have made a point in the past week of dressing up and wearing heels. It's made me really feel better about myself. I'm also currently wearing my favorite pair of loafers which are flat, black and so comfortable. I feel really good about myself wearing these shoes as well. I am completely and utterly lusting after the shoes below. If I were a rich woman all of these would be in my closet and worn on a regular basis. Unfortunately I'm not rich and these won't be in my closet.
Christian Louboutin 4.5 inch heel, italian leather, and I heart the cut out side
Christian Louboutin Simple Pump Nothing says stylish like a simple pump with a 5 inch heel and this wonderful merlot color.
So I had a pair of these from 8th grade to 11th grade. I loved them. Wore them with jeans, skirts, dresses, my school uniform. Love that they are back in style. My mom threw the shoes away in the middle of the night as the only way I would give them up. I really really really want a pair but sadly I don't think a late 30s woman can justify them.
Tod's Driving mocassin Simply put they are orange and they are suede and they are flat.

2 comments:

Head Lima Bean said...

tods.
every bag i fall in love with in a magazine or a pair of shoes seems to be tods.
i think the universe is telling me something.

Poists said...

That we both need a pair of Tod's...? I've already got my stash bin of cash set aside. I'm hoping that I can truly stop buying coffee's in the morning to get a pair of Tod's. :)