Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Thanks Starla!
My friend Starla wrote an amazing post about Letting Go. Her words express the thing that Wyatt and I had to do last year. It summed up how I felt about the year and the decisions we made last year.
Over the course of the past year Starla has more than put into words some amazing observations, thoughts and ideas. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person right before Christmas. I think that while I might not have know it at the time, someone sent her and her words to me to help me find light and hope in 2009.
I wouldn't know Starla if my friend Rebecca hadn't reached out to me exactly one week after Wyatt and I had exacted our decision. So I guess I need to thank my people in heaven who were watching out for me too.
I quit writing now or I'll get really sappy.
Thank you Starla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, Eli, now *I* am going to get really sappy... what a gift your words are to me, such a beautiful thankyou and an amazing affirmation of the reason I write.
Wow.
Thank you for reading me, and for letting the words mean something important to you.
wow.
Post a Comment