Monday, November 17, 2008
Han Solo
I must admit I thought Han Solo was just okay. It was Indy that I was smitten with in all the movies even the awful temple of doom.
Tonight Wyatt, Wylie and I dined mere inches from Indiana Jones and Ally McBeal and their family. We ate at Ford's Filling Station in Culver City. Quite a yummy meal, relatively affordable and well what a bonus that the owner's dad was there. Even better...the owner and chef popped by our table more than once to check on us, make sure we enjoyed everything, and comment on Wylie.
It was a fun A-list sighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I must admit I thought Han Solo was just okay. It was Indy that I was smitten with in all the movies even the awful temple of doom."
AMEN! Brains over brawn anyday.
Post a Comment