Friday, November 21, 2008

29 Gifts

Through Gwen I decided to start following 29 gifts. It started on Monday morning when I gave of my time to my best friend Kate. I took the day off of work and flew to Tucson to see her. It gave me the greatest sense of WOW because I really missed hanging with Kate. Tuesday was a tough day on so many levels that I couldn't think of what to give. I gifted my son with an art smock. He loved it. Wednesday was tough again but I received a gift card from my CEO as thanks for participating in the United Way campaign. (Helped organize chili cookoff, cookie cookoff, and had a vendor participate in the campaign by donating gifts). I gave a recipe to a friend. Thursday (today) heard more unpleasant news at work but also very good meetings. Wrapped up and put in the mail baby gift to cousin in VA. I received a letter from Gwen this evening when I got home from work. Those are something I wait for and read voraciously. She gave me SQUASH recipes to try! I wonder what Friday will bring.

1 comment:

Head Lima Bean said...

how fun! i hope it brings you something juicy!