Wednesday, June 25, 2008
What's your "secret"? Kate was Mine
As I've moved from politco country to la la land I've made new friends and left some behind. I've made virtual friends and real live in person friends. We've traveled to new places and to old stand-by places. I think about things I take for granted and things I used to do before Wylie and before the move to la la land.
So I ask what is your "secret?" What is the thing you realized not as many people know about you as you would expect?
Here is one of mine:
I have run 3 marathons
4 1/2 marathons
6 10 milers
Numerous 10Ks and 5Ks.
All in varying temperatures ranging from 93F to 22F.
Here is my secret is that without Kate I wouldn't have been able to do any of it.
She met me in good weather and bad. In hot and cold, snow and ice, rain or shine. Two to three days a week. We ran and whined, we ran and laughed, we ran and bitched, we ran. Regardless of our attitude we ran.
So my secret is out.
What's yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment