Thursday, November 16, 2006

Impatient

Baby P when are you going to come meet everyone? I feel you moving and deciding on positions all day, I know that you are head down ready to finish the dive into the world, I know that you and I are working on getting my body ready for your arrival, could you possibly let me know exactly when you will arrive? Your Dad and I have everything ready and waiting, Your Granny P is anxiously awaiting the phone call that tells her to drop everything and jump on a plane to California to come meet you. Miss Kate asks every other day about you and your progress toward birth. Even Holliday is waiting to meet you and figure out how you and she will get along. I know that you will arrive when ready, I'm just very anxious to meet you and begin our life together. I'm ready whenever you are...

No comments: