The other item I'm very much coveting is a Boppy Pillow. It is essentially a horseshoe shaped pillow.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Something I would really like to have for baby poist
I would really like a Bumbo Seat. I've seen Holly doing all sorts of neat things with Kate using the Bumbo Seat. The seat is designed to keep infants age 8 weeks and older sitting upright. It is sturdy, washable and in general I haven't seen a photo of a baby in one that looks unhappy. the photo below is of a child in one...
The other item I'm very much coveting is a Boppy Pillow. It is essentially a horseshoe shaped pillow.
The other item I'm very much coveting is a Boppy Pillow. It is essentially a horseshoe shaped pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stumbled across your blog from Cold Spaghetti. Holly's my sister-in-law (I'm Paul W.'s little sister). Anyway, I have a four week old son and couldn't live without my Boppy. Thus far, it's the single most used baby item in our household. I rely on it for breastfeeding, and even my husband uses it to comfortably hold Brayden when they're hanging out watching sports. I also have the Bumbo seat and can't wait until he's old enough to use it. Good luck to you! Amy
Amy,
Congratulations on the baby!
You are confirming what I have heard from new moms across the country. We finally found a boppy pillow in an Orange County, CA Babies R Us. The bumbo seat is still elusive and I'm guessing will need to be ordered off the internet.
Good to know that your husband uses the boppy to hang out with the baby as well.
Cheers
eli
Post a Comment