Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gran Torino

Wyatt and I watched this movie last night. I had really held off on seeing it due to the stress, angst and anger I was feeling over the whole housing issue. I was pleasantly pleased. I didn't realize it was going to be funny. I didn't realize it was going to be bittersweet. I didn't think I would be able to watch it without getting angry. In short, Clint Eastwood made a movie that worked for me and made me able to reach into certain movie venues I didn't think I could do after the past three years. If you haven't watched you should. If you think any of it is exaggerated or untrue think again. This is what is going on in neighborhoods all across america. This is what is happening with people who are trying to do the right thing.

No comments: