I've been working on a project that has a tight deadline and some tough work. So I've been at home for two days trying to get it done. This means I have had to do the following:
1. Take Holliday to the vet to find out if the lump on her throat/neck was cancerous or just some odd lump. Only to find out it was one of her lymph nodes and was perfectly normal but we need to be better about brushing her teeth.
2. Lose the envelope with my flexible spending receipts so spent a significant amount of time on the phone finding exactly what I need to support/send to get reimbursement for prescriptions.
3. Get a call from school that Wylie has had a fall in the bathroom (He is already taking after me in the KLUTZ factor) that no one saw and was unconsolable for 10 minutes. The last part is huge in his life. HUGE. The bonus the school is exactly 5 minutes from home and 5 minutes from the pediatrician and they both were very understanding. Wylie got a clean bill of health but I will be sleeping with him tonight. Well, the clean bill of health is ignoring the fact that his spots went haywire because of the crying and stress which is normal but still stressed out the teacher.
Is my project done yet? No. Do I have other stuff to do? Yes.
Are my children fine? YES.
Is the previous statement the most important? YES.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, poor Wylie. :-( Hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment