I received my first snail mail yesterday at the new house. :)
Thanks to Melissa for making my day.
Which made me realize I needed to document the following:
Yes we moved into a house finally.
Yes we are no longer squatting at Nanny P and Grandpa Fred's.
Yes I am riding my bike to the train in the morning and evening
Yes Wylie picked the smaller of the two bedroom choices meaning we need to buy a twin mattress for yet another bed frame.
Yes We do know our credit score.
Yes I did tell several people the whole story about 2009 and the subsequent medical story of 2010. It made a difference.
AND
YES OUR PLACE IS DISORGANIZED RIGHT NOW!
BUT
We have the following:
a front and back yard
a dance hall
a rec room
three bathrooms
three bedrooms
a living room
a semi formal dining room
a back porch
a laundry room
2 washing machines
2 dryers
2 refridgerators
1 freezer
fireplace
LOTS OF WORK TO DO.
But we have a place for the next 18 months to call home.
We can walk to school if we want,
We can walk to the grocery if needed.
We can walk to the train if needed.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo hoo! It sounds fabulous and we can't wait to come and visit. :-)
Post a Comment