Friday, March 05, 2010

Back in the west...

I'm tired and wired at the same time. It's 11;30 and I just got home from the last set of focus groups. I should be dead exhausted but I'm wired. We got home last night and by the time Wylie and I were in bed it was 1am in our minds. Wylie was really really afraid I was going to leave again --he finally missed me when we are finally home again--and wanted me to be in bed with him over Wyatt. So we all piled into bed, Holliday included who made sure she was snuggled up to Wylie. Things we enjoyed in VA. 1. 2 feet of snow on the ground to play in. 2. Love, food and un-interupted devotion by the grandparents. 3. Chocolate Chiffon Cake. 4. Chase and Kira and Melissa for an afternoon at the Natural History Museum 5. NYC subway and Coffee. I cannot wait for Saturday morning to have a cup. 6. Train ride to and from Maryland. 7. Five minutes with Frog 8. Reading a good book 9. Walking the streets of NYC 10. Visits from Monty, Frank, and Ann. And best of all... Nanny P and Grandpa Fred acting as if the world didn't exist except for Wylie. I am sure they are enjoying the quiet, the clean and the relaxation after taking care of Wylie for almost 2 weeks. Did I mention I have the world's greatest in-laws.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was so great to see you and Wylie! We've really missed you guys and we had a lot of fun getting together. Chase and Kira are still talking about the Metro, the dinosaurs and Wylie.