Saturday, May 16, 2009
Goals in Life for 2009
Much earlier this year I mentioned my goals for 2009:
1. Put house on market in February--On the market still not sold.
2. Wyatt graduates in May--Done! Whooo Hooo
3. Find new house in new neighborhood with good school district--Done. Condo/Townhome
4. Transition Wylie to preschool somewhere.--Done Temple Akiba preschool starts June 1
5. Minimize flights to DC to about 5 total.--So far I've been to DC twice this year, will be going out in June and then possibly in October which means I'll have met my goal.
6. Celebrate our 5th Anniversary somewhere fun and exciting.--Okay this one comes next Friday. We aren't going anywhere but Kate and Mark will be here to celebrate with us which is just as exciting.
7. Make plans and reserve cabin or house in snow bound area for Christmas holiday.--Still trying to figure this one out. I'm thinking of looking into Yosemite or Tahoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment