I found the above book last night in his drawer. He was fixated with the book and then before going to bed jumped off my lap and toddled off with the book. He returned without it. I assumed it was left on the floor somewhere in the kitchen. It was a suprise to find it last night in the drawer much less to open a drawer to see Peek a WHO?.
I think I should document where I find Wylie suprises Stay posted.Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Wylie's Drawer
This is Wylie's drawer and space. It's easy for him to open, he can play with anything in it without hurting himself, the dog, or anything in it. He goes to it on a regular basis when I'm cooking and pulls items out to play with, stack, play eat, and in general amuse himself.
Last night he tried to put the balloon in the drawer. I've noticed Wylie putting more and more items in "special" places and then getting excited when he returns to that place and finds it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment