Wednesday, September 26, 2007
What happens when you leave home for three days...
When I travel Wylie usually comes with me. This time he stayed home.
When I travel without WYATT something goes wrong at home.
I returned from Vegas today to find out the following:
1. The vacuum cleaner died
2. There are termites in the shingles near the laundry room.
3. Wylie has an unidentified rash under his left arm.
Fearful of what happens if I ever leave the country!
Here is what we plan to do...
1. Replace vacuum to one our cleaning lady recommends. It weighs about a gazillion pounds
2. Have one estimate for "tenting" the house for termites. Need to call real estate agent to get sense of what is the responsibility of the previous owner who stated the house was termite free with an inspection. The colony is supposedly the size/shape of one that is 4-5 years old
3. The rash looked similar to a rash he had from teething earlier so I put beaudroux's on it. See how it is in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment