Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I survived Vegas

I survived! Today I arrived home via Jet Blue from Las Vegas. I was gone for three days without Wylie! My first trip without him. I survived! What I didn't do: Sleep through the night Go out dancing Gamble Go out drinking Sleep in Take a leisurely bath. What I did do: Pump 7 times a day Read a book Called Wyatt three times a day Go to many seminars LEARN Catch up with Colleagues It was a nice opportunity to take my time to get ready in the morning without trying to fit in getting Wylie's bag packed for school. HOWEVER, I missed the little guy tons. I think I didn't sleep through the night because I kept waking up at his normal wake up times with the expectation to be with him. Funniest observation on being away from Wylie for so long... My body has adjusted to flying with Wylie. I felt a let down start during take off and landing! I survived missing Wylie for three days. I survived full on pumping for three days. I survived the scrutiny of TSA at McLaren International Airport, Las Vegas when coming through security with 70 oz of expressed breast milk.

1 comment:

Cold Spaghetti said...

Hooray!

The vision of you going through security with 70 ounces (!!!!!) of milk is AWESOME. :-)