Friday, April 13, 2007
4 month checkup!
Wylie had his four month check up yesterday. It went amazingly well and we've learned a few things about the pediatrician's office. First and foremost we will now have our appointments between 2-3pm as that is when the entire staff has just gotten back from lunch. This means full and happy staff, full and happy pediatrician on top of that no major waiting time because we are the first in the office! :)
Wylie had his vaccinations yesterday and I'm continually impressed by his general good mood. He had three shots and one oral vaccination. He did cry for the second two shots but stopped the minute I picked him up he stopped crying and smiled at the nurse. He then took his oral vaccine like a champ. I didn't even need to nurse him as we had done that right before the appointment.
So here are his stats...
Height: 26 inches (measured at 26 and at 25.5) 98th %
Weight: 13lbs 5.5oz (a 1lb 6.5oz gain!) 25th% (I think)
Head Circumfrence: 16.5 (Average)
Disposition: Happy Happy Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment