Friday, March 30, 2007

Wylie...

I've been very bad about posting lately. Some of it being that I'm too busy hanging out with Wylie and learning all sorts of neat things with him. Wylie stats: 1. Eating 4oz bottles at school 2. On Zantac for two weeks. Doesn't spit up nearly as much and is gaining a steady 4-5oz a week. 3. He LAUGHED...AT ME! Okay so I'm in for a rough life when my child is already laughing AT me this young. It was the best laugh to hear, especially because it involved him drooling milk at the same time. It was easy to see him in first grade laughing milk out his nose! 4. Wyatt and Wylie spent Tuesday night all by themselves while I did a 24hr trip to Chicago for business. They did very well enjoying lots of bonding time while I didn't sleep a wink except on the plane. 5. Played with an Asparagus for several minutes before considering to taste it. Didn't taste it but definitely considered it. 6. Received an official UCLA Junior Scientist Diploma for his participation in infant language study. This was actually really cool. 7. The greatest thing about Wylie right now...He knows that I'm not Daddy and that Daddy is not Mommy. He looks for us when you ask. :)

No comments: