Thursday, March 08, 2007

Girl Scout Cookies

I scored a box of Samoas and a box of Thin Mints this morning. One of my colleagues was selling them for her neice. What a happy moment for an otherwise tough morning. The lack of girl scout cookie sales in our part of Los Angeles is odd. I'm so used to getting bombarded by the request to order cookies at work and in the old neighborhood that to have to hunt for them here is odd. THIN MINTS YUMMMMMMMM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eli-
I ordered 4 boxes of cookies, and my husband called Cara, our resident girl scout and ordered 20 more boxes. We are going to be eating girl scout cookies until next season. Try the brownie bits, sugar free but still good.
Lulu

Anonymous said...

In Los Angeles some of the best places to find Girl Scouts, and their super awesome cookies, are in front of some of the grocery stores (Ralph's, Pavillions, etc.)and banks (Bank of America, WaMu, etc.).