Monday, February 27, 2006

Guilt
What is yours?
Explain yourself
Culinary: Ice CreamI don't get it often, but when I do I'm always afraid I've missed out on a better flavor which means I have to try each one before deciding...This includes an out of the way trip to La Casa Gelato, Vancouver BC which serves 200+ flavors.
Literary: 19th Century British RomanticsIt isn't "high" literature, it's the soap operas of the time. I read it like some people chew bubblegum. Escapism at it's finest.
Audiovisual: WE TelevisionThe Secret Lives of Women: Mostly this show makes me feel a whole lot better about myself and aware of the compassion I should have for my friends with their issues!
Musical: Bluegrass Every Sunday morning from wake up to 1pm. Stained Glass Bluegrass is on NPR and I religiously listen. It's the same 10 songs but it makes my morning.
Celebrity: David BowieDoesn't matter if it's music, movies, charity work with his wife or the cheesy Sirius commercial: I'm forever his fan.
Now I tag:- and to complete this same Quiz, Its HERE. I pretty much say if you want to do this go ahead. I like the thinking I had to do. I can't really tag anyone because I'm not sure anyone has weblogs beyond Holly.

No comments: