Saturday, May 07, 2011
Wylie Interview May 6, 2011
I was asked to interview Wylie for his pre-K graduation, even though we will not be there. His friends want to have his interview included and we are quite excited to have the interview done.
Here it is without any edits:
1. If you could institute one rule in the world what would it be?
Wylie: I would ask everyone to watch television everyday. Because I want them to.
2. What one thing would you like to do when you grow up?
Wylie: I would like to do laundry when I grow up.
3. What are you looking forward to in kindergarten (or new school)?
Wylie: Meeting new friends who will be bigger than me.
4. What did you like most about Temple Akiba?
Wylie: Having pizza lunch on Friday and playing with friends. I especially liked superhero day when I can jump off the stage and my cape will fly behind me.
5. Where would you like to go that you have never been before?
Wylie: I would like to go to Disneyworld because we have already been to Disneyland.
6. What one wish would you like granted if you knew it would come true?
Wylie: I wish I could stay with Nanny P and Grandpa Fred forever.
7. What do you like about Shabbat?
Wylie: I like singing the last song in Shabbat--Thank you God.
8. What was your best day at Temple Akiba?
Wylie:...um, well, um, the best days were all of the days.
9. When is your birthday?
Wylie: DECEMBER! December 6, St. Nicholas Day
10. Draw or describe something you would like to tell us about:
Wylie: Pirate Hat Day. You have to put on a pirate hat and build a ship. BUT you need to steer the dingy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment