Friday, September 10, 2010

Cowboy Training Camp

2006: If you remember when Wyatt and I first moved to California we went to Cowboys Training Camp in Oxnard, CA. We even had a photo taken with my belly showing indicating the next Cowboys fan. The training camp was back this year and we made a point of bringing Wylie to participate in the fun. Here are some snaps from the day:
Hoping to see 2010 on that sign.
Some of the new recruits
Wylie testing his hit strength
Checking out the size of his hand to the ball. His comment "I'm still small"
Look at that throwing arm! He thought he had to keep his other hand behind his back (like when fencing (and YES, Wylie does understand the correct form for sword fighting)) when throwing the ball. I was impressed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OK, that picture of Wylie throwing the football with his hand behind his back is just TOO cute!