Sunday, May 09, 2010
Mother's Day
I didn't have any specific plans. I didn't really want to make a big fuss and most definitely we weren't going to brunch or lunch to have happiness shoved down our throats.
I did get mother's day that really truly brought out the part of mothering that only mothers really get.
1. I was interrupted/woken up three times by Wylie for poop and pee needs.
2. Holliday joined in the fun by pooping on the carpet in Wylie's room.
3. I made blackberry pancakes for Wylie even though Wyatt and I are doing phase 1 of South Beach diet.
4. Wyatt made me bacon and eggs for breakfast.
The best parts were the card and box Wylie made me for Mother's Day along with our visit from the McCanless clan, and Wyatt grilling burgers, hot dogs and veggies.
A wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment