Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday Morning, Virginia Beach

Kira, Chase and Wylie at the Virginia Aquarium Nature Walk.
Wylie, Wyatt and I drove down to Virginia Beach for the weekend to visit with Wyatt's brothers and to visit with the Bonfiglio's. We drove down middle day Friday with mild traffic and warm weather. A walk on the beach to see the Atlantic Ocean and then a stroll back to the house in the shade due to heat and humidity. We met up with Chase and Kira on Saturday morning for a walk through the aquarium and a nature walk. I have to admit that after 3 years in California the heat and humidity of Virginia is tough to handle. Wylie had a blast with Chase and definitely missed having him as a friend at the ready. What I love is that they share well and play well together. We head back to CA on Sunday evening. Hoping the evening flights are an easier transition.

No comments: