Friday, February 20, 2009
Someone Please Explain this to me...
This is a quote from the Octuplets Mom's father...
"You know what? She needs help. I say to everybody now -- people, we do need help," he said. "Do not punish my daughter for what she had done and do not punish the babies, because they were given by God."
Can someone please explain to me HOW these children came from GOD? I seem to believe they were created in a test tube in a lab and then artifically implanted into her. It would be my belief that God's plan for this lady was to not have children if she was using artificial means for each and every birth she has had.
Can someone please explain to me HOW the city or state authorities have allowed this woman to keep her children?
Can someone please explain to me WHY I should face higher disability, medicare, medicaid and social security taxes to pay for this?
Can someone finally explain to me why this fertility doctor has not been shut down completely and still continues to work?
That's it. I'm done. I'm no longer ranting about this woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment