Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Deep Hearty Laughs...

Want to know two ways to make Wylie laugh a deep hearty laugh, a very infectious can't help but laugh with him laugh, this is the kind of laugh that makes milk come flying out the nose of little kids... 1. Throw pieces of stale tortilla chips to Holliday to catch. I'm not kidding. Wylie sits on my lap looking around for Holliday who is usually doing some type of happy dog dance mixed with sniffing Wylie's feet and looking for snacks. I then decide Holliday deserves a treat and throw some stale tortilla pieces to her. Wylie cackles with glee and snorts a bit then ends with this crescendo up deep laugh that I can feel in his stomach. I wonder what will happen when Cherios make their debut in our house????? 2. Have Brennan Rudd do his happy baby song and dance routine. Heidi and I are working out a date in which we can video/audio tape Brennan's routine while Wylie watches. Brennan has done this routine three times for Wylie once when Wylie was not happy and it turned that frown upside down. Again the initial baby cackle followed by a bit of a snort and a laugh that comes from deep down. I'm hoping the taped version does just as well as the live version, otherwise I'm going to be making many walks to the Rudd residence for a live performance. Once available I'll post to the blog. Can I say one more time how lucky Wyatt and I are to have such an amazing little boy!

No comments: