Tuesday, February 20, 2007
2nd Business Trip
Wylie and I made our second business trip to Baltimore on Sunday. We still enjoy the luxury of having Nanny P available for babysitting during the workday.
He was fantastic on the plane and then was just a happy baby when he got to the house.
We ran into problems at 10pm when I was ready to fall asleep and he was still on Pacific Standard Time. He didn't fall sound asleep until almost 4am and then slept until 9:45! He has adjusted a bit more yesterday and today but still did not get enough sleep until I walked him all over the hotel last night. He seems more on schedule today which means a crazy Thursday for me when we get back to Los Angeles.
I have to sing the praises of Jet Blue, when the rest of the nation is demanding retribution from them. The bathrooms on the plane have changing tables and the flight attendants were incredibly helpful. It was also really nice to fly out of Long Beach and not deal with really long security lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a trooper! Great job Mom and Wylie!!
Hope you had a great Mardi Gras!
Post a Comment