Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Back Pain with 6 weeks to go...
So I'm six weeks from my due date which really means I'm between four and eight weeks from the arrival of Baby Poist.
I've had some crazy back pain mostly after being on my feet all day or after sitting for too long at the office. Wyatt and I are in Bradley birthing classes and my instructor told me that because I am not sleeping on my left side the reason for the back pain is because the baby is facing the wrong direction. Essentially her belief is that if I start sleeping on the left the baby will move to a posterior position and all the pain will go away. I don't buy it.
Back Pain causes:
Sitting in one position for too long.
Walking around then standing then walking around then standing then walking around some more without taking a few minutes to get off my feet and just relax.
Standing for the entire USC Football Game in the Colliseum. --Next game we are sitting a bit higher up where the seats are further apart to give me more room to sit.
Sitting on soft couches
One of the great back pain relievers...
Seat Heaters in the Volvo!!!!!! Didn't think I would be using these again in Los Angeles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment